The Plumy armchair by Ligne Roset is constructed entirely of bonded blocks of polyether and Bultex polyurethane foams of different densities, Plumy’s enveloping design is the epitome of comfort and relaxation. All seat and backrest cushions are filled with goose feathers and can be folded into a chaise lounge position to create a customised and relaxing experience.
Pricing: starts at £1448.00 for armchair (cloth backing)
Design by: Annie Hieronimus
Armchair: h78 x w102 x d98 x seat 40cm
Footstool: w93 x d50 x seat 29cm
Construction: Polyether & Bultex foam, feather
Materials: A wide range of fabrics and leathers are suitable on this model, we recommend the Harold velvet
Lead time: 8 weeks approx made to order
The back-side of the cushions available in 2 versions: in cloth, or upholstered in the main covering material. Seat covers are fully removable and feature a zipper – offered in three colour options: matte black, pearl grey or ivory.
A re-edition, in January 2016, of an ”iconic” model : Annie Hiéronimus’ Plumy (1980), totally in the spirit of the Eighties and its ‘couch potato generation’. 3 elements combine to provide the comfort :
– uniquely-designed structure of armchair and settees made from glued-together blocks of polyether foam and Bultex polyurethane foam of different densities.
– seat and back cushions filled with goose feathers (85% feathers / 15% down).
– back cushions may be angled ; seat cushions may be unfolded to facilitate all manners of sitting and relaxing (chaise longue position).
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
33-35 Little Clarendon St, Oxford OX1 2HU
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.